INC Model Management. is committed to providing work environments in which our represented talent (“Talent”) are treated with the utmost respect and professionalism, free from any form of discrimination or harassment.
Any form of discrimination and/or harassment within professional working environments will not be tolerated by INC Models. If any of our Talent experience or witness discrimination, sexual and/or other unlawful harassment while working, we ask Talents to report it immediately to their managers or [email protected] All reported allegations of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation brought to the company will be investigated promptly, thoroughly, and impartially.
INC Models is dedicated to providing a professional environment for our Talent that is safe, healthy, comfortable and efficient. The below list of guidelines is an overview of practices and standards expected of employees, customers, clients, brands, contractors, and other agents in their professional connection to INC and INC Models. However, Woman’s professional expectations do extend beyond the below guidelines, and they do not replace any current laws or regulations of any country in which INC conducts business.
- Images and/or video in which Talent appears nude, partially nude, in see-through attire, a bathing suit, lingerie and/or wearing furs requires express prior written approval;
- Customers and brands working with Talent are expected to take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure that the safety, health and well-being of Talent are protected and maintained at all times while Talent provides services;
- Talent images and/or video may not be altered or distorted beyond reasonable and customary editing;
- Behind-the-scenes footage may not be taken of a Talent unless express prior written approval is provided. If behind-the-scenes footage is approved it may not be taken when a Talent is nude and/or changing clothes, before being hair and make-up ready, or any other time Talent has an expectation of privacy;
- Talent will be allowed to take regular rest periods to ensure Talent are able to maintain suitable amounts of rest and refreshment while delivering services;
- No persons should impose upon the Talent any action or activity which is either dangerous, degrading, unprofessional or demeaning;
- Individuals may not be under the influence or in possession of illegal drugs or alcohol in the workplace (including the unauthorized use of prescription drugs);
- No person may coerce Talent into a diet or weight loss that may negligently endanger Talent’s health or safety;
- Customers and brands are responsible for making adequate security arrangements when necessary; and
- Confidential Talent information and the terms of the agreement under which a Talent is contracted, shall not be disclosed, except with prior written consent or that which is necessary for the performance of the customer and brand’s obligations;
Educational materials regarding sexual harassment prevention and response are also available to Talent upon request. Talent are encouraged to report conduct that they reasonably believe offends Society’s ethical or professional objectives, even if they are not expressly listed above.
Any questions or concerns about conduct that may be in violation of these guidelines may be submitted to [email protected]