WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information you directly provide to us and information we automatically collect as you navigate through the Website.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
The information we collect on or through our Website may include information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you subscribe to the newsletter, or in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website, such as your search queries on the Website. We may also collect the information you provide through correspondence with us (including your email addresses) if you contact us or report a problem with our Website.
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
We may collect information about you when you interact with our Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, web browser names, computer operating systems, and other technical information related to your interactions with our Website. Our Website may use “cookies” to enhance your user experience. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept web browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your web browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website. We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use information collected about you or that you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To personalize your experience with our Website and to optimize the user experience with our Website in general.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Website feature.?
- To send you the information you agreed to receive if you signed up for our newsletter.
- To send periodic emails? about company news, updates, or new or existing products or services if you agreed to be included on our mailing list.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence from us, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list and newsletter by following the instructions at the bottom of each email or you may email your request to [email protected] .
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
HOW WE PROTECT COLLECTED INFORMATION
We adhere to appropriate data collection, storage, processing, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
HOW WE MAY DISCLOSE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any particular individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
With your consent we may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety and that of our customers or others.
We do not control these third parties tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. These third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way and alternatively you can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative on their website. Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a mechanism for allowing Internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites. We do not track our users over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to DNT signals.